1) CARD LIMITS: Artist may exhibit up to 25 cards/mini items for the card rack. All cards/ envelopes and all postcards must be in a protective plastic sleeve or box and follow the Art Labeling instructions in #4 below.
2) BIN ART (UNFRAMED ART): Art can be larger than 9×12. Please use BIN ART form. The three bin art categories are: Photography, Originals, and Prints (reproductions of your work Artist is allowed 5 pieces/bin. Bin art must be professionally packaged in a protective plastic sleeve, preferably matted, have a firm backer (cardboard, bristol board, etc to prevent art from curling, and follow Art Labeling instructions in #4 below.
3) OTHER ART: Artist may exhibit art/fine craft pieces, no quantity limit, as space allows, that comply with these Rules and Requirements.
6) 3-D ART: Acceptable 3-D items include, but are not limited to, pottery, mosaics, jewelry/sets, fiber, wood, metal, concrete. There is a maximum weight limit of 20 lbs.
7) Special displays (ex. easels) may be furnished by the artist but are not necessary. These displays must be marked with the artist name and “Not for Sale” or listed as “Included” with art on the sales tag/label and on the Gift Shop form.